Laboratories, special in the pharmaceutical industries, are facing more and more regulatory activities, which lead in more and more administrative worlkload.
At the same time, processes have never been more complex and challenging, resulting in a massive output of data. This requires the laboratories to constantly develop and adapt its processes, and systems to keep up with these rising demands. It is vital to apply the limited resources in the most efficient manner at the right place. The Multi Moment Analysis (MMA) is the tool that can provide the data to make these decisions.
Supported by modern technology, the Multi Moment Analysis (MMA) offers a fast and reliable analysis to improve the laboratory and its processes and allow finding the big time killers in the current work processes and traces it back to its source.
Questions to be answered
- How much time does my staff spent with
Typical processes to analyze
- Incoming goods
- In process control
- Finish goods
- QA activities
With the MMA you can expect the following results:
- You will have the best foundation to make correct and fast decisions for your efficiency and productivity projects taking into account all pros and cons.
- You now have a basis upon which to initiate your optimization activities by communicating the right arguments for urgency and focus on the essentials
- You gain the key information to guide the future work processes of your laboratory with the best focus and review activities.
- You make decisions based on the collected data which will be accepted by all.
- For process optimization activities you take logical and measurable steps.